welterusten allemaal
have a nice sleep everyone.


profile

selfportrait 


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



I'm just an ordinary girl who is used to be called as Gretta. The full name of Gretta is actually Margaretta Carolina. Does Carolina her surname or something like that? Hmmm... How can I explain this? This is kind a complicated story so better not to discuss it here. Hehehe. You may assume Carolina as my surname. :P

Gretta is now going to be a 20 years old not yet mature girl since she is really into animes and mangas specially Sailor Moon. She is also into figure skating so much. Unfortunately she can't improve her skills as good as when she was in her home country, Indonesia. She is also crazy of designs. Well this theme of her blog is designed by Leen (thanks for the cool skin)!!! She is a perfectionist. All the things she does have to be well done, and NOT half done (it's scary if I have to watch some blood on my meal!! (>,<)

She's now hardly studying architecture in the Netherlands. She speaks more Dutch than English nowadays - ever since she attends a Dutch university of appliances (Hogeschool van Amsterdam). She may not speak English fluently as before (or even her writing skill is becoming worse), but she can still understand what people are saying.



links

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Margaretta Carolina Siwalette
Margaretta Carolina Siwalette
Create Your Badge

tagboard

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Where i go
layout

best viewed with mozilla firefox
layout by leen.
editted by me

 



Taman Anggrek Mall and Exotic Fruits Event
Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:33 PM
That day I was awake at 10 o'clock. A bit later than yesterday. I had so much to do in the night which i cant do in the afternoon or evening. It's because we went somewhere or somewhere and somewhere else in one day and we mostly go home after dinner time. We had surely dinner before we got home. SURE.

First i went to the house of my grandma, Oma Té. She seemed to be healthy. I'm glad to see her so cheerfully smiled to me and hugged me after a period of time. Not so long we went to Taman Anggrek Mall. I wanted to skate that day. My parents dropped me there and they went directly to Mangga Dua Mall to buy things and then they went to the office of my mom. At dinner time my parents picked me up. I was so tired skating after a while. But it feels sooo good to be on ice again. :p

DSC00052.jpg

Anyway I had spoken to my former coach, Mr. Suparmo if he had time on tuesday to give me a lesson. He said yes. My other former coach, Bro. Valiant is now studying abroad in Australia. I cant take him as my coach anymore.

IMG_0509.jpg
At 7 o'clock my mom picked me up. we went to the food court, buying some coupons, and directly went to the stand 'pure sugar cane' extract. Oh God it tasted soo good after 1,5 year havent been drinking that thing! My parents went to Manadonesse counter and i went to the thailand counter where i used to get my tom yum soup. When i got there i cant find the counter anymore. There's another counter in the place of the thailand food counter i meant. Then I saw around me. Seeing if there's another counter that served tom yum soup. I have found it and got my to yum soup there.

IMG_0507.jpg
After a while i can take my tom yum soup. BUT sorry. It tasted sooo NOT good. I just ate the content of the soup. -_-"

Then we went home. We come by a fruit shop and have 'brutally' bought a ton of fruits such as:
DSC00053.jpg DSC00054.jpg DSC00055.jpg DSC00065.jpg DSC00057.jpg DSC00058.jpg DSC00060.jpg DSC00061.jpg DSC00056.jpg DSC00062.jpg DSC00063.jpg DSC00064.jpg

0 comments