welterusten allemaal
have a nice sleep everyone.


profile

selfportrait 


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



I'm just an ordinary girl who is used to be called as Gretta. The full name of Gretta is actually Margaretta Carolina. Does Carolina her surname or something like that? Hmmm... How can I explain this? This is kind a complicated story so better not to discuss it here. Hehehe. You may assume Carolina as my surname. :P

Gretta is now going to be a 20 years old not yet mature girl since she is really into animes and mangas specially Sailor Moon. She is also into figure skating so much. Unfortunately she can't improve her skills as good as when she was in her home country, Indonesia. She is also crazy of designs. Well this theme of her blog is designed by Leen (thanks for the cool skin)!!! She is a perfectionist. All the things she does have to be well done, and NOT half done (it's scary if I have to watch some blood on my meal!! (>,<)

She's now hardly studying architecture in the Netherlands. She speaks more Dutch than English nowadays - ever since she attends a Dutch university of appliances (Hogeschool van Amsterdam). She may not speak English fluently as before (or even her writing skill is becoming worse), but she can still understand what people are saying.



links

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Margaretta Carolina Siwalette
Margaretta Carolina Siwalette
Create Your Badge

tagboard

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Where i go
layout

best viewed with mozilla firefox
layout by leen.
editted by me

 



A "FUN" Shopping DAY
Sunday, February 15, 2009 11:20 PM
YES INDEED. I have shopped today. A lil bit crazy actually for a foreign student with no part-time job. But. I need these things. Maybe it's gonna be a supppppppppppppperrrr borrrring thing in this blog but. I'll just list the things i've hunted (just try to be honest, this is really embarrasing -___-" and this post is also dedicated to my parents in Indonesia)

I dont think that it would be a good idea if i list the price first. Lets first take a look at the stuffs.





Minnetonka grey
DIVINO
(€ 59.95)







Minnetonka black
DIVINO
(€ 39.95)







Wannabe-Minnnetonka brown (beige)
DIVINO
(€ 64.95)







2 thighs @ €9.90
H&M (€ 19.80)
1 panty
H&M (€ 2.60)





2 shirts @ from € 14.90 to € 5
H&M
(€ 10)








1 denim jeans from € 39.90 to € 9
H&M
(€ 9)










2 packs socks (10 socks) @ €7.90
H&M
(€ 15.80)













1 black bag
H&M
(€ 24.90)













Black Umbrella
V&D
(€ 7.95)





DIVINO
Minnetonka grey (€ 59.95)
Minnetonka black (€ 39.95)
Wannabe-Minnnetonka brown (beige) (€ 64.95)

H&M
2 thighs @ €9.90 (€ 19.80)
1 panty (€ 2.60)
2 shirts @ from € 14.90 to € 5 (€ 10)
1 denim jeans from € 39.90 to € 9 (€ 9)
2 packs socks (10 socks) @ €7.90 (€ 15.80)
1 black bag` (€ 24.90)

V&D
Black Umbrella (€ 7.95)

total € 254.90 hell yeah. 254.90



HOWEVER

The However i've already got 3 kinds of minetonkas. The very first minnetonka i got was th suede original zipped minnetonka. I got them from the girl of my nephew.



Suede Original Minnetonka





The second one was when my parents were here in Netherlands on Christmas vacation. They bought me this grey-3layered-which-people-said-as-a-fake-minnetonka. (But sorry, I dont even care if they fake or not. It's just so COMFY to be used)



Grey-3layered-which-people-said-as-a-fake-minnetonka







Oke the third one was this créme or light beige mini minnetonka OR what men said another fu*king FAKE one. And once again, i dont even care if this is also the fake one. :P. AS LONG AS IT IS COMFORTABLE TO BE USED. The originality or the price sometimes don't give such good and comfy shoes. (No offense but, i've just proved it and compared it with my original-suede-minnetonka)




Beige-which-people-said-as-a-fake-mini-minnetonka






Yaph. That was it. I might be crazy and out of the limit.
But what are you gonna do if you need them?
I wish i'm not gonna be a 'real-hedonist' by living in the Netherland.

Hell yeah. I hadnt gone shopping since my parents went back to Indonesia on 19th January 2009. And i had to walk down the streets with my wet boots on ON RAINY DAYS? No way. I need back ups!

Any suggestion?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 comments