welterusten allemaal
have a nice sleep everyone.


profile

selfportrait 


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



I'm just an ordinary girl who is used to be called as Gretta. The full name of Gretta is actually Margaretta Carolina. Does Carolina her surname or something like that? Hmmm... How can I explain this? This is kind a complicated story so better not to discuss it here. Hehehe. You may assume Carolina as my surname. :P

Gretta is now going to be a 20 years old not yet mature girl since she is really into animes and mangas specially Sailor Moon. She is also into figure skating so much. Unfortunately she can't improve her skills as good as when she was in her home country, Indonesia. She is also crazy of designs. Well this theme of her blog is designed by Leen (thanks for the cool skin)!!! She is a perfectionist. All the things she does have to be well done, and NOT half done (it's scary if I have to watch some blood on my meal!! (>,<)

She's now hardly studying architecture in the Netherlands. She speaks more Dutch than English nowadays - ever since she attends a Dutch university of appliances (Hogeschool van Amsterdam). She may not speak English fluently as before (or even her writing skill is becoming worse), but she can still understand what people are saying.



links

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Margaretta Carolina Siwalette
Margaretta Carolina Siwalette
Create Your Badge

tagboard

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Where i go
layout

best viewed with mozilla firefox
layout by leen.
editted by me

 



19th birthday
Sunday, September 7, 2008 11:27 PM
This day is a wonderful gloomy day... hahaha...

Ok... i decide to finish this blog after the clock showing 00.00

I went to the church, got an excellent sermon of the priest of GUK church (Gereja Utusan Kristus or Afgezanten Christus Kerk) in Amsterdam West. We had a Holy Communion that's why the sunday service ended a bit longer than usual. I didnt realize that my name had been called for the people who are celebrating their birthday last week. I heard my name was spoken but i just simply didnt believed what i'd just heard. Okay. Then when the service was over, a bunch of people came to me and said, "gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! hoe oud word je nu?" or sth like that which means, happy birthday! how old are u now?

Speaking of which. I got out of the church at 15.10 and took the Tram 1 to Centraal. I wanted to buy a new straightener *since my straightener was dispossed by ARTHUR i did really need to have a new one!!! ~_~*

But, unfortunately i didnt get what i wanted to buy and had just BOUGHT A TEFAL COOK PAN for my uncle!! wayaw wayaaawww... it was 30 EUR with 8 EURO discount. So i did bought it with no idea that there were guests waiting for my return!!! yeah... Tante Sylvie, Oom Robert, Tante Thea, Tante Yoni, en OMA MUTTER plus JANGKRIK were waiting me home!! *tante=aunty, oom=uncle, oma=grandma*

So i got home as soon as possible. I arrived home safely and directly sliced the slagroom taart (whipped cream cake) and the vruchten-vlaai (vlaai fruits). Tommorow i'll take some snapshot of them!!

OK back to a couple hours before i celebrated my birthday.

We went to a so-called annual festival of Diemen, a place where i live. It took place in the Diemerplein. There were a lot of kind of 'games' that were able to make you feel dizzy and want to puke (especially if you had just finished your meal!!) :D I tried no games, nor simple games. (i've experienced it last year). But i was so stupid for not bringing my HOLGA along with me!!! GEEEZZZ!!!!

Anyway... We took some photo's and i didnt make much foto's coz my battery was dying. :(
Oom Errol en Tante Grace!!!

Booster. This is quite scary!!!

Flying octopus or sth else

Sweets from heaven!!

Picking one of them!

those simple games

Oom Errol was aiming the target (eg. of the simple games)

FIREWORKS!!!!!!

Then we were making some videos of the fireworks. you could see them on my youtube...

Part 1/3


Part 2/3


Part 3/3


Enjoy everyone!!!

Ah... Happy birthday to Pamela Virgia, wish u all the best in this "NEW" year!! haha...

ok. gotta read the tomorrow's module and then sleep...
welterusten allemaal!!!

zZzzzZZZzzz...
2 comments