welterusten allemaal
have a nice sleep everyone.


profile

selfportrait 


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



I'm just an ordinary girl who is used to be called as Gretta. The full name of Gretta is actually Margaretta Carolina. Does Carolina her surname or something like that? Hmmm... How can I explain this? This is kind a complicated story so better not to discuss it here. Hehehe. You may assume Carolina as my surname. :P

Gretta is now going to be a 20 years old not yet mature girl since she is really into animes and mangas specially Sailor Moon. She is also into figure skating so much. Unfortunately she can't improve her skills as good as when she was in her home country, Indonesia. She is also crazy of designs. Well this theme of her blog is designed by Leen (thanks for the cool skin)!!! She is a perfectionist. All the things she does have to be well done, and NOT half done (it's scary if I have to watch some blood on my meal!! (>,<)

She's now hardly studying architecture in the Netherlands. She speaks more Dutch than English nowadays - ever since she attends a Dutch university of appliances (Hogeschool van Amsterdam). She may not speak English fluently as before (or even her writing skill is becoming worse), but she can still understand what people are saying.



links

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Margaretta Carolina Siwalette
Margaretta Carolina Siwalette
Create Your Badge

tagboard

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Where i go
layout

best viewed with mozilla firefox
layout by leen.
editted by me

 



a BAD ENGLISH of a sleep-blog-typer -__-
Sunday, August 17, 2008 10:55 PM
OH MY GOD!!
I did it again!!

On my previous post i have written:
"Ok now i´m getting sleepy, and it´s not good if i keep typing when i feel sleepy. Because i have a strange-stupid-disease. I couldnt say that this a disease, but i f i fell on sleeping, No matter what i could write some ´nonsense´things on my laptop even my eyes are closed (i´m sleeping). It happens a lot, especially when we a fight against the grim reaper had. I should have just stop Soul and Maka, but i just couldnt do that.

I think i gotta sleep now. lets see tommorow if i have made some mistyping or something.
`welterusten allemaal´"

Oh my my... HOW COULD IT BE?? I couldnt even remember what i was writting and when i checked my previous post, a big-d**n-stupid-mistyping appeared. Jeng jeng... My eyes wide open reading the things that i've written this MORNING... no waay... hikhik... T~T it was mortifying that i've just done a stupid-bad-english.

Even i couldn't write the proper english grammar there (on the grey-coloured-phrase) Even i wrote it with a Dutch grammar which all the verbs are placed as the last word of a clause.

And those sentences were talking about an must-see-anime that i've just watched, SOUL EATER. It is a pretty good anime to be seen. Click here to read the synopsis.

You'd never bored to watch it, because beside the plot is fairly understandable, the graphic is 'delicious' enough to be enjoyed. Moreover this anime is focused on the main characters *you'll know what i mean once you have seen an episode*. The draw-style is also so simple and 'cute' enough that we could watch with no stress. You'd surely laugh everytime the 'fals-instrument-of-recorder-soundtrack' is played. I don't really sure what could make me laugh. But i think it is caused by the instrument itself. It was a so-not-good-deliberately-played-instrument... hahaha

My rate is 9/10 for this anime. I recommend you guys to watch this at your leasure time! ^^

Okay. Gotta confess that it's now 0.15am on monday. I was planning to finish up writting this post before 0.00am but my parents has just called me for more than 45 minutes. -__-" *talking about many things that happen in Indonesia and here, in the Netherlands.

Speaking of which, im gonna watch full metal panic in timo's room.
Plus, i feel sorry for The Netherlands soccer team who are heading home from Beijing. >,<

Oke iedereen... welterusten... slaap lekker...
0 comments